Funginix is a product which treats nail fungus. It comes in an easy-to-use applicator and boasts a high success rate. Should you try Funginix for your nail fungus problems?
Funginix boasts a long list of ingredients that will get rid of fungus, moisturize your nails, and ensure a healthy re-growth.
- Urea, the active ingredient, is a chemical which inhibits fungus and kills already-present infections. It is one of the industry’s leading anti-fungals due to its high success rate and minimal side effects.
- Sweet Almond Oil moisturizes nails and leaves them smelling nice.
- Propylene Gylcol is a synthetic chemical which inhibits the moisture that allows fungus to fester.
- Bearberry Extract leaves nails stronger and healthier than before in a non-artificial way.
- Propolis Extract inhibits fungus growth, ensures a completely fungi-free new nail.
- Aloe moisturizes the nail so that it doesn’t dry out.
- Menthol and Camphor help with irritation and redness caused by fungus.
- Tea Tree Oil has been used for centuries in holistic medicine for treating fungal infections, and is highly effective in getting rid of irritation and ensuring nail fungus does not grow back.
- Lavender Oil, Jasmine Oil, Clove Flower Oil, Rose Hip Oil and Cocoa Seed Butter are all moisturizing and irritation-fighting oils that ensure healthy and strong regrowth.
These ingredients are highly effective, safe, and clinically tested, and will have your nails healthy and fungus free in a hurry.
Funginix should be applied once or twice a day. Symptoms will begin to dissipate within weeks. However, like many nail fungus treatments, users should continue use for the entire nail regrowth cycle, which often lasts from 3-12 months.
Possible Side Effects
Urea is a clinically tested and very safe substance, but some users have reported irritation and redness or discoloration. Funginix is safe for children, but cannot be ingested.
Is This Affordable?
Funginix can be purchased from the manufacturer for $49.95 for one bottle–a one month supply. If you buy two bottles, you can receive one free. Buy 3 and get 2 bottles free! That’s a five month supply for $139.95! The manufacturer also offers a 60-day money back guarantee, so you can be sure you will not waste $100.00 if you decide to buy two bottles, getting one free!
Should You Try Funginix?
Funginix has an affordable price and great money back guarantee; however, there are some side effects to using a product with Urea.
Click here to learn about our Top Nail Fungus Treatment Products.
|Fungavir||ZetaClear||Nail-Rx||H-Nail Fungus||Dr. G’s|
|Price (1 bottle)
Price (6 bottles) Best Value
|Speed of Results||Extremely Fast||Good||Average||Average||Slow|
|Quality of Ingredients||Premium||Good||Good||Average||Unknown|
|Customer Satisfaction Evaluation||99.30%||82.50%||78.90%||76%||69%|
|Safety Evalutation||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use|
|Customer Service Rating|
|Return Policy||Risk Free||10% Restocking fee||25% Admin Fee||Risk Free||No Guarantee|