The #1 Rated Nail Fungus Product: Fungavir
We’ve awarded Fungavir our top rating for its ability to effectively treat nail fungus. Its our #1 choice among the natural nail fungus products on the market. Fungavir eliminates nail fungus and all of its symptoms by combining the most powerful ingredients into one quality product. It consists of twice the amount of antifungal ingredients which have been researched and clinically proven to to eradicate a wide range of fungi and mold, even dermatophytes. Fungavir does not focus on one specific type of fungi, it treats all types and can be used on newly developed cases, as well as, chronic ones. Fungavir also provides two other products (a nail protein formula and a cuticle cream) that can either be used during the infection or as part of a post-infection care routine. Upon review of consumer feedback, we noticed that consumers were very excited about the results. They noted that results are visible in just a few weeks. Fungavir is manufactured in the USA in an FDA certified laboratory. Its high reorder rate is evidence that this is a superior product with high customer satisfaction. Read on to find out more about Fungavir and whether it stands up to its claims.
- Undecylenic Acid – A powerful antifungal agent derived from castor oil. 25% is the most effective concentration.
- Mineral Oil – Colorless, odorless, light mixtures of higher alkanes from a mineral source, particularly a distillate of petroleum. Often used as a moisturizer to treat or prevent dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin and minor skin irritations.
- Sweet Almond Oil – Almond oil contains many soothing qualities making it perfect for relieving the uncomfortable symptoms of nail fungus. It’s high levels of fatty acids, vitamins B and E provide anti-inflammatory support to speed up healing.
- Flax Seed Oil – Has been used in traditional medicine to treat a variety of conditions. It nourishes and moistens cell membranes, reduces inflammation, boosts metabolism and energy.
- Tea Tree Oil – A widely used essential oil from the melaleuca tree. It has strong soothing and antiseptic properties.
Aloe Vera – One of the most commonly used medicinal herbs. Soothes irritation and speeds up wound healing.
- Canola Oil – Produced from the seed of any of several varieties of the Brassicaceae family of plants. Canola is a phenolic compound that contains antioxidant properties, omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids.
- Tocopheryl Acetate – A highly absorbable form of Vitamin E. Maintains skin hydration and restores healthy skin tone.
Bee Propolis – An antibacterial substance produced by bees that helps reduce swelling and aids skin healing.
- Black Walnut Oil – Contains high levels of polyunsaturated oils which help to reduce inflammation.
- Menthol – An extract derived from mint plants. Provides analgesic relief and acts as an anti-inflammatory.
- Camphor Oil – This compound is derived from the Cinnamomum camphora tree. A natural anti-itching agent.
- Clove Bud Oil – One of the most effective natural analgesics. Acts as an anesthetic and an antiseptic agent.
- Jojoba Oil – Jojoba oil is an odorless substance that hydrates and soothes the skin. It is technically classified as a liquid wax, which means it is quickly absorbed by the skin without leaving a greasy residue.
- Chia Oil – Derived from the Chia plant. It is rich in a number of nutrients, including omega-3-acids, calcium, iron, vitamin-c, potassium and antioxidants.
- Lemongrass Oil – Lemongrass is a plant containing analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties that provide relief for itching and burning and has also been found to be a potent antiseptic, effective even against certain antibiotic-resistant bacteria.
- Lavender Oil – Long used in the cosmetic industry, the antibiotic properties of this oil were recently discovered.
- Manuka Oil – Contains triketones, an antifungal that also promotes multiplication of critical healing cells.
Recommended use for adults is to apply 3 or 4 times a day. Allow ½ hour to absorb before covering (or keep exposed ½ hour for absorption). Use brush applicator to work into the nail and use a cotton swab to work into the cuticle of the nails. Use an emery board or nail file to gently roughen the nail surface weekly to allow oil to absorb.
Possible Side Effects
Fungavir has been formulated using only the purest natural ingredient, which means you don’t have to worry about the harmful side effects you may get from prescription drugs. To date, there are no known side effects associated with this treatment. Fungavir is topical, so it will not get into your bloodstream or digestive system the way oral medication will. In any case, you should consult with your doctor if you are concerned. This treatment is extremely easy to apply and it is quickly absorbed into the nail and the skin surrounding the nail.
Fungavir is offered in a variety of packages, including single bottle and 2 to 6 bottle supply quantities. On its website the regular list price for a single bottles is $49.95. However, huge discounts are available for multiple purchases. The 6 months supply is the best value because each bottle costs only $23.30, saving you $280. You can also purchase the “Ultimate Nail Fungus Kit” which includes 3 bottles of Fungavir’s regular treatment, 1 bottle of the nail protein formula and 1 container of the cuticle cream, all for $109.75.
Fungavir comes with a surprisingly strong 60-day money back guarantee. If you are dissatisfied with this product at any point during the 60 days following the purchase date, the manufacturer allows you to return any containers for a full refund – even if they are opened. All the customer is responsible for is the shipping cost to return the product. This generous return policy make the multi-bottle packages that it offers a tempting deal, as you will be able to send them back at any point during the stipulated period if you decide you do not like them. We should also mention that the excellent customer reviews leave us in no doubt that this is a significant effective product with huge benefits for clearing nail fungus, symptom management and prevention of future infections.
Compared to the other nail fungus products that we have reviewed, it seems that Fungavir is one of the best on the market. It contains the most effective clinically proven key ingredients – for providing a total care solution for treating fungal infections. Fungavir contains no additives, preservatives or synthetic ingredients, and their money back guarantee is impeccable. Furthermore, their rave customer reviews and testimonials confirmed what we already thought – this is a great product with many happy satisfied customers. If you are looking for a nail fungus solution, this is probably the best value you will get for your money. We liked that Fungavir also provides a nail protein and cuticle cream as part of the treatment or post-infection care.Jack Stevens reviewed on and gave it a rating of 5.
*The views and opinions expressed in this page are strictly those of the Editor. Results may vary from person to person and cannot be guaranteed.